We are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer to be a key member of our development team. The ideal candidate is someone who has worked within a digital agency and has a proven track record working on challenging sites.
- Develop visually engaging user interfaces focused on performance across devices.
- Provide technical leadership during project discovery.
- Contribute to the continued improvement of internal processes and overall DevOps.
- Support existing client web applications with enhanced functionality, optimization improvements and UI updates.
- Produce organized and efficient code
- Proficient understanding of utilization of Git within a team environment.
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously.
- Experience with developing designs created in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma.
- Must be able to work within a team environment or develop independently as needed.
- Familiar with SPA frameworks (Angular, React, etc).
- Familiar with PHP, .NET, Ruby on Rails.
- Working knowledge of the current web accessibility (WCAG) requirements
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Retirement plan matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Relaxed/casual office environment
- Flexible work schedules