We are looking for an experienced Account Supervisor for an exciting and challenging opportunity. The ideal candidate will lead efforts with internal and external team members and clients. They effectively plan and manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets, and scopes, while ensuring the end product is another world-class digital solution. The Account Supervisor makes sure every project is on-time, on-budget, and meets all business objectives. Working with a team devoted to design, development, and strategy, the Account Supervisor keeps all parties in the know and moving in the same direction.
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration.
- Work with agency leads to define the scope of projects, producing detailed project plans.
- Review project deliverables for scope management and accuracy.
- Ongoing reporting and project status updates.
- Primary liaison between clients and the Tegan team.
- Someone that plays well on a team and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A willingness to define and navigate ambiguity.
- 5+ years of agency experience designing digital products including website development, mobile apps, and emerging technology.
- Working knowledge of web technologies, third-party applications, and integrations.
- Support a key account, working directly with the client and internal teams to plan, execute, and measure digital initiatives.
- Report to team leader to ensure the delivery of ongoing marketing and advertising assets and provide timely updates.
- Use client-service skills to build strong relationships and deliver all program elements with excellence.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of and passion for the client’s business.
- Rigorous in organization, and willing to solve problems as they arise.
- Ability to motivate, support and understand their teams.
- Someone who can easily work with designers, developers, strategists, and everyone in between.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Must be able to clearly communicate client needs and agency thinking behind each decision.
- Self-starter driven by results.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Retirement plan matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Relaxed/casual office environment
- Flexible work schedules