We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will support the Account Supervisor and/or Director. They effectively plan and manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets, and scopes, while ensuring the end product is another world-class digital solution. The Account Executive makes sure every project is on-time, on-budget, and meets all business objectives. Working with a team devoted to design, development, and strategy, the Account Executive keeps all parties in the know and moving in the same direction.
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration.
- Work with account leads to define the scope of projects, producing detailed project plans.
- Review project deliverables for scope management and accuracy.
- Ongoing reporting and project status updates.
- Liaison between clients and the Tegan team.
- Someone that plays well on a team and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A willingness to define and navigate ambiguity.
- Passion for digital products including website development, mobile apps, and emerging technology.
- Working knowledge of web technologies, third-party applications, and integrations.
- Support a key account, working directly with the client and internal teams to plan, execute, and create digital initiatives.
- Report to account lead to ensure the delivery of ongoing marketing and advertising assets and provide timely updates.
- Use client-service skills to build strong relationships and deliver all program elements with excellence.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of and passion for the client’s business.
- Rigorous in organization, and willing to solve problems as they arise.
- Someone who can easily work with designers, developers, strategists, and everyone in between.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Must be able to clearly communicate client needs and agency thinking behind each decision.
- Self-starter driven by results.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Retirement plan matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Relaxed/casual office environment
- Flexible work schedules